DISC® Profiling - 3 Hour Workshop
Did you know that DISC® is used by over a million people yearly to assist with workplace collaboration including team building, staff communication, minimising workplace conflict and culture creation.
Introducing the Aptitude Management DISC® Behavioural Profiling Workshop presented by our ACCREDITED delivery team.
This program is an opportunity for your staff to take the DISC® Profile test as well as learn how to maximise its use. This is a short investment in time and energy for a culture changing outcome.
This DISC® training is the perfect program for addressing those workplace/ teamwork challenges. An Aptitude Management facilitator will work with your people by teaching them and displaying the extraordinary potential of DISC®.
DISC® Workshop Locations
This program can be run directly at your workplace or location of choice. The training will get your people up to speed using DISC® in no time. This is a BEHAVIOURAL based profiling tool as opposed to personality testing and therefore allows for its immediate application.
- Identify with your default and adapted DISC® Profiling styles.
- Identify with and adapt your behaviour to work in better with colleagues.
- Use DISC® as an influence and persuasion tool when dealing with others.
- Experience a more harmonious workplace culture with lower levels of tension and conflict.
- Feel more in control of your behaviours as you gain more awareness in your interactions.
Further Benefits of Taking this Training
- Enhanced levels of self-awareness.
- Noticeable improvements in team work and collaboration.
- Better leadership and managerial capability.
- Experience a more positive workplace and team culture.
DISC® provides a common language of communication helping individuals to better understand themselves and their peers. This tool is used by thousands of organisations globally, from government departments and Fortune 500 companies, to non-for-profits and private enterprise.
What’s Included in this Workshop
- Full DISC® Assessment profiling
- Training on how to best use the DISC® tool
- Scenarios and activities in preparation for real life application
- Post-workshop coaching
This workshop has been designed to provide attendees with the ultimate tool kit to work more collaboratively as a team.
More than simple theory, this 3 hour workshop includes practical activities, facilitated group DISC® discussions and in-depth feedback and guidance.
Want us to Contact You?
Complete this form below to have a training consultant call you. There is no obligation and we’ll happily answer any questions about this course.