Cross Cultural Management Training
- Enhance your cultural awareness
- Duration: 1 day workshop
- Who? Managers, team leaders and supervisors
Culture is apparent in every area of the modern day workplace and includes many differentiating features including how one feels, thinks and behaves.
As a manager, it can be rather challenging at times to negotiate cultural differences with a lack of understating and empathy in this area.
Receiving quality training and education on workplace diversity can make a positive difference on how you perform as a leader.
This one-day cross cultural management training by Aptitude Management aims to provide managers with strong insights for empowering a diverse workforce. This includes enhancements in cultural sensitivity and promoting multiculturalism.
This training is recommended for the modern day leader who manage staff from diverse backgrounds.
Outcomes For Cross Cultural Management
- Understand diversity and how it shapes your workplace culture.
- Learn why preconceived stereotypes can negatively influence our perceptions of others.
- Cultivate more empowering workplace attitudes and behaviours about diversity.
- Lead and manage more effectively through a multicultural context.
Furthermore in this Diversity Program
- Develop an awareness on how to best communicate respectfully to individuals from other nationalities.
- Encourage your team to embrace cultural differences.
- Through enhancing cultural acceptance, begin to build a more accepting work environment.
- Connect better with and empower a diverse talent pool.
- What is culture and diversity
- Cross cultural communication
- How you can benefit from diversity management
- The critical dimensions of your diverse team members
- Handling groupthink and cultural differences
- Influencing peoples attitudes in constructing a multicultural environment
- Discovering the defining characteristics of various nations
- Improving your interactions with different nationalities
- Leading and managing across cultures
- Dealing with culture-based conflicts between employees
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Workshop booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
This diversity training is designed to provide managers with in-depth knowledge and skills regarding how to better manage team members from various cultures and backgrounds.
More than just theory, this 1 day course includes practical examples, role plays, facilitated group discussions and continuous feedback & guidance.
All our training programs include a detailed learner guide, refreshments provided throughout the day and a sit down lunch.
Want us to Contact You?
Complete this form below to have a training consultant call you. There is no obligation and we’ll happily answer any questions about this course.
Aptitude Management Satisfaction Policy
If you attend a workshop and are unhappy with the course, simply inform us, and we will refund your fee in full Policy Conditions