Influence and Persuasion Skills Workshop
- Get others to follow you and take action
- Duration: 1 day workshop
- Who? Managers, team leaders and supervisors
There is a artful way to get your work colleagues to cooperate with you and shift over to your way of thinking. This combines a mix of proven techniques and strategies for influential communication.
“Alongside Influence are persuasion tactics which combine proven sets of tools that one can use to encourage favourable changes in behaviour”.
By trying to persuade others through a mix of coercive power or threats will only lead to frustration and failure.
Effective leaders rather use a combination of influence and persuasion in their communication that is proven to be effective. Now is the opportunity for you to learn these skills through our Influence and Persuasion program.
This Influence and Persuasion training facilitated by the Aptitude Management delivery team is the perfect program to get you up to speed and improve your communication.
Work scenarios can include how you deal with employees, dialogue generated with individuals across the organisation and influencing up the chain of command.
This program will teach participants the theory and practical skills to present persuasively so that others are inclined to take action when requested.
Outcomes for Attending Influence and Persuasion
- Start to internalise and make use of persuasive and influential communication.
- Understand the differences between influence and persuasion and when to apply each strategy for maximum effectiveness.
- Through this workshop, begin developing your personal style for influencing and persuading, yes each of us have a preference on how we communicate.
- Become aware of and utilise a full range of communication strategies for those tricky situations where your ability to influence is essential.
- Learn how to create stronger emotional connections with others which forms the foundation of persuasion.
Furthermore in this Program
Through a range of role play exercises and practical application, begin to immediately add these techniques into your everyday communication.
Walk away empowered about your newly discovered ability to exert influence. Think of what you can do with these tools in both your personal and working life.
- What is influencing
- Understanding the true art of persuasion (persuasive behaviours)
- Getting off on the right foot with others, utilising the Lens of Understanding
- Your influencing style
- Presentation tools, technique & strategies
- Using appropriate power levers to influence and persuade
- Influencing in groups
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Workshop booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
In this course managers will quickly develop their understanding of persuasive communication and immediately put this new found knowledge into good use.
More than simple theory, this 1 day training includes practical demonstrations, participant role plays on content, in-depth group discussions and regular feedback and guidance.
All our training programs include a detailed learner guide, refreshments provided throughout the day and a sit down lunch
Want us to Contact You?
Complete this form below to have a training consultant call you. There is no obligation and we’ll happily answer any questions about this course.
Aptitude Management Satisfaction Policy
If you attend a workshop and are unhappy with the course, simply inform us, and we will refund your fee in full Policy Conditions