Conflict Management Tactics
- An essential workplace skill
- Duration: 1 day workshop
- Who? Managers, team leaders and supervisors
Leaders with a responsibility to run efficient workplace teams must understand how to manage and resolve workplace conflict.
When dealing with the issues that create conflict and tension between staff, having the tactics to resolve people problems will make all the difference. You will get to experience higher levels of self confidence and effectiveness.
Begin your education today in dealing with workplace conflict issues once and for all.
This Conflict Management training presented by the Aptitude Management team will enable participants to better handle conflict that often breakouts out between colleagues.
As a chosen methodology, this training follows a “win-win” strategy which helps to sustain a positive team culture.
This Conflict Management Training Will Help Participants
- learn about different forms of conflict and pick an appropriate response.
- Get a better understanding of why parties are in conflict and what the real causes are.
- Avoid adding fuel to the fire so to speak by incorrectly addressing the problem.
- Better understand the different phases of conflict and what to do in each each phase.
- Learn about agreement frames and how they can assist in your resolution efforts.
- Utilise techniques for dealing with emotionally charged individuals that risk toxic outcomes.
- Begin to work on and improve your assertive nature.
- Take back your power and stick up for others.
- Get challenging people to buy into your suggestions.
- Demand more respect in general.
- Defining different types of conflict
- The Thomas-Killmann Conflict Model
- Possible goals in conflict
- The Johari Window
- Stages of conflict
- Applying the Personal Conflict Resolution Model
- The role that communication plays in conflict resolution- active listening, paraphrasing, questions and body language
- The resolution of conflict
- Managing conflict between others
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Workshop booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
This course promises to help managers at any experience level to vastly improve their ability to deal with and resolve workplace conflict.
More than simple theory, this 1 day event on conflict includes live trainer demonstrations, practical role plays, facilitated group discussions and thorough feedback and guidance.
All our training programs include a detailed learner guide, refreshments provided throughout the day and a sit down lunch.
Want us to Contact You?
Complete this form below to have a training consultant call you. There is no obligation and we’ll happily answer any questions about this course.
Aptitude Management Satisfaction Policy
If you attend a workshop and are unhappy with the course, simply inform us, and we will refund your fee in full Policy Conditions