Emotional Intelligence Course For Leaders
- A key element of influential leadership
- Duration: 1 day workshop
- Who? Managers, team leaders and supervisors
Emotional intelligence termed (EI) consists of the ability for one to understand and manage their emotions- as well as interpret and handle the emotions of others.
High levels of EI are crucial in leadership and will contribute significantly towards your personal and professional success.
A defining feature of top leaders.
Intellectual ability (IQ) may get you into management, however EI will take you much further. This EI training by Aptitude Management provides an opportunity to begin working on this important aspect of your professional growth.
This one-day emotional intelligence training was created for managers who understand the importance of enhancing their EI.
Exhibiting an ability to build strong connections with your team members and being able to inspire and motivate them towards higher levels of achievement, are common characteristics of a successful leader.
Workshop Outcomes- Emotional Intelligence Training
- Discover the concept of emotional intelligence and how best to build upon it.
- See the connection between healthy emotions and a vibrant physical presence.
- Learn proven strategies to effectively apply EI concepts at your workplace.
- Gain a stronger understanding of your emotions and how to manage them in various situations.
Furthermore During this (EI) Training
- Work on your personal vision statement for becoming a higher performing leader that gets results.
- Discover the power of maintaining a consistently positive mental attitude.
- Skillfully validate the emotions of others to enhance motivation, output and performance.
- The history of emotional intelligence
- Emotional intelligence defined
- The EI blueprint
- Optimism & positivity
- Validating emotions within others (your team)
- Understanding emotions
- Setting and clarifying your personal vision
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Workshop booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
This managerial workshop has been designed to provide attendees with the ultimate tool kit to better understand & manage their emotions and the emotions of others.
More than simple theory, this 1 day event includes trainer demonstrations, practical role plays, facilitated group discussions and in-depth feedback & guidance.
All our training programs include a detailed learner guide, refreshments provided throughout the day and a sit down lunch.
Want us to Contact You?
Complete this form below to have a training consultant call you. There is no obligation and we’ll happily answer any questions about this course.
Aptitude Management Satisfaction Policy
If you attend a workshop and are unhappy with the course, simply inform us, and we will refund your fee in full Policy Conditions